Saturday 28 February 2009

i spend my whole day at home again ~
okay i woke up at 5am ... ~ then cannot sleep ~ nvm
on my com and started watching zatch bell( konjiki no gash bell )
around like 8am + kath leen msn me and asked me something ~ (i was kinda shock)
" wanna play audition ma ? " i was like HUH?! "you play audi?" she reply "yeah"
at audi ..... she keep dc-ing so played with her few rounds... then offline
( i realise she like to play club dance 2 alot !! keep making those room !! )
back to reading manga ~ i like the manga OTOMEN ! not bad oh !

i been like reading manga from morning till now .. then started blogging ...

while i was reading manga....
some of my ex pri/sec classmate & maple friends msn me
and ask HOWS YOUR CLASS ?! used to it le ma?
yeah... used to it but... i starting to see their " TRUE COLOURS"
they are prevertic horny disturbing disgusting MONSTERS ! known as BOYS
UGGHHHH !! don't know whats with them ! so disturbing -.-
keep doing those those those those..... DISTURBING THINGS ! TSK !
fed up with 'em -.- march 6 exam le sian ! time suddenly past damn fast !

when i think about the class... and those monster guys...
the thing they did totally do are like.... i was so pissed off that
i think i can even make this face -.-
Photobucket

To Selena : sorry 'bout yesterday... wei xin and mei yun "kiddnaped me "
drag me all the way to bishan..~ before going there ! mei yun say
amanda jong not going to PL le ... then they decided to GO BISHAN and in
the end ~ i follow 'em go ... so sorry ... !

No comments: