Friday 20 February 2009

okay yesterday was a retarded day ! i forgot to blog about it
~ the story was like this ..................

my mom woke me up at 5am~ 5AM can you believe it?!!?
and i tot it was 6am ! cause kinda blur ~~~~~
so like a stupid ~ i followed her till the bus stop ~ thinking its 630am !
when we reach the bus stop it was like 530 ~ AM ~
she was complaining why the bus din come!??! den nag nag nag ~~
" IM GOING TO BE LATE FOR WORK ! "
and i tot its was 630 -_-' i was wondering
is mei yun late or something?! why still not here ~

so i decided to sms mei yun
me *sms* : mei yun where are you?
mei yun *sms* : at home
me *sms* : HUH AT HOME !! NOW 645AM LE !!
mei yun*sms* : XIAO JIE YOUR EYE KOK AH !?! ITS 5.45 AM NOW !!

* look at handphone's clock *

me *sms* : OMG !!! I DIN KNOW !! PAI SEH !
mei yun*sms* : -.-"

and i told my mom ~ MAAAAA UR WATCH SPOIL LA !!
den she say " UR HEAD !!"
me : look at ur handphone now what time!?
mom : OHHHHHHHH ! 5.45 ! ahahah ~~~ ~
me : -_-' i'm not going to school le ~ lazy ~ bye ! i go home
mom : ouh ok ~ x_x ~ next time don't PON SCHOOL LE LA !
me : ouh ~~ * walks home *

me *sms* : mei yun i not going to school le lazy ~
mei yun *sms* : okay ~

totally DOTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Today nothing much to post ~
went back to plmgss to collect N level cert ;D !

i feel like BITCH SLAPPING THAT GUY !
" THAT GUY " AKA EUGENE ! = LUVANNYAH FRIEND'S !
he damn rude lor ! he told me mr tang is retarded !!
WHY?! cause he shake his hand?! i was like
what the fuck !!! i think U'RE MORE RETARDED !!
can't even talk english ! talk also TITI TATA one !
TSK !! somemore he damn ZZZ he ask me CAN BE FRIEND?!
i was like ............................ * like as if i wanna be friend with U *
den i just walk alway ~

Today i met ~ the total amount of people i meet is
from Simei ite
wei xin,mei yun(everyday i see her)
lala, azliza, durga, lulu
from plmgss
mr tang, mdm rahani, vinodini , lauren & the whole of 4E1'09
from Bishan ite
marlene , shivane and syazwani

Quite happy to see them ;D miss you all !
* lazy to type already *

No comments: