Wednesday 6 July 2011

din go out with wei ting. too busy..

evening i went to have a straight perm ~ cut my fringe.. o3o"
it turn out to look kinda like kuroshitsuji's Madam red


the only dif is.. my hair is dyed brown o3o and my hair is longer LOLOLOL

o3o" awkward ~ but awesome LOL
that's all for today !

back to reading gintama ~ ;D
din go for badminton today ~
yun sms and say she's not feeling well ~ -sad-

i realize when my bro use my com ~
he will use the page that is my restore page....
or any page that i left there.. ;_;'
and everything i have to 'back' or ~ dig my mozilla firefox's library ~
): !!

-edit-

went out for midnight supper with wei ting LOL
took some pictures on her itouch ;D





lol i'm still not used to my hair @@'
i look nerdy LOLOLOLOL
how i wish i have my long hair back ):
long straight hair = sexy :D LOl

No comments: