Monday 25 July 2011

tsk walan damn pek chek
on bus 31 some inconsiderate fucker bring in durain...
fucking smelly -.- nb ! then not to be racist
knn dunno which indian guy/girl put so much coconut oil on their body/hair
damn smelly la zz

so pek chek like hell -.-
then my computer table change into a smaller table.. wtf..
so uncomfortable zzz shorter and smaller zzz
yesterday damn du lan !
cb batteries nail filer zz drop then 1 part of the damn thing missing zzz tsk

so damn pissed off at every little single SHIT zz
don't feel like eating or anything zz
tsk !

then stupid internet zz want to download 1 stupid game also give me problem
the game only 1.6 gb zzz 70kb/sec zzz WTF
last night worst 12kb !??!

URGGHHH*$)^*#^#)@^%
damn brother on his music so loud
i fucking hate chinese songs ! even though i'm a chinese
i seriously hate chinese songs to the core zzz
so irritated by it zz

i fucking don't care what the fuck i write now zz
english singlish whatever ! so pissed off zz

AND THOSE PEOPLE THAT I DON'T KNOW
CAN YOU STOP FUCKING POST SHITS ON MY TAG BOX?
ITS SO IRRITATING ! I'LL BAN WHOEVER I DON'T KNOW
ASAP THE MINUTE I SEE IT

k bye going to bed -.- z

No comments: