Saturday 9 July 2011

yesterday was too tired to blog ~
went to tighten my braces and xin come along
she went to do cleaning and filling for her teeth

my dentist told me i have 3 option because my teeth is already straight
and i have 3 months to decide on it
1. extract 2 teeth on the top ( because no space ~ still a bit out )
2. file down and tighten
3. leave it like this ~

i asked mom and dad ~
both of them said ~ up to me
so... i decided to extract 2 teeth HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
i shall feel the pain of it ~ i don't care -_-
at most dont talk to anyone HAHAHAHA

after that we had macs for lunch
went home at 5+
night time was boring...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

today another day ~
-sigh-
sad..

don't feel like talking to anyone ~
headache -_-''

today rachelle came over ~
damn her.. she put her saliva on my blanket... gross..
i have to wash my blacket ...
knn cb la zz -_- tonight sleep without any blanket -_-
FML FML FML FML FML FML

so fucking bad mood -.-
cb zzzz

-SIGHHHH- ! monday back to school zz
NB zzzzzzzzzz -_-''
sua mai blog liao zz knn

No comments: