Wednesday 28 January 2009

Ahahhahaha ~ happy chinese new year?

The pass few days i was too busy with new year stuff .. thanks to dad -_-'
made me do so many crap ! ... somemore this year new year ~
i din get to play black jack with my dad's side cousins.. cause most of them are married
got new born babies ~ and also no time to play ~ * sad * but its okay ~
all the babies are so damn cute !!! * kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah *

now days i'm spending my days like an otaku ~
reading shoujo manga(girls romances) and like yaaoii.. ~ at somewhere else ~~
currently ~ my favorite yaoi is yuugi and atem hahahahah !! last time was like
luffy and ace ;D ! i keep changing ~ omggg lehhh ~ i also like jounouchi and kaiba ;x

worst to worst i haven sleeeppppp !! later got school ~ UUUGGHHHHH !!
can't even sleep ~ i feel like pontending schoollllllllllllllllllllllllllll ... but i can't T_T tsk !

and also at my grandmother's house today my cousin ask me ...
"how ah? since u're an otaku ~ how to find boyfriend?"

i just reply ~ " uhhhh? i don't know ~ find another otaku? who loves yuri (les) LOLS "
and he laughed at me ! and say " sadly im ur cousin, if not match liao ! "
totally like LOLS ! quite true ~ he likes yuri and i like yaoi ~ awesome ! sadly cousins ! LOL
how dirty minded can we be? thinking about yaoi and yuri ;D?

No comments: