Monday 5 January 2009

Today i zibi , my class 0901D so fuggy... its like 1 girl (me) and 39 guys
what the fuck ! and like half the class are malays , the chineses are like
so zibi also .... and some are retarded... i say hi he say hi den i say my name
he * maniac laugh * ~ WHAT THE CRAP ! U FUCKING RETARD !

i'm so calling my parents to write a letter, im changing class ! to mei yun's class
every class has 2 girls , Y MINE 1 !??! HUH ! NIAMA DE SO PISS OFF


better still Mr Foo my form teacher so what the fuck , keep telling us about
his pass students go shang hai , go don't know where , score what 4 for GPA
stuff like that ... NOTHING INTERESTING SO BORING !! mei yun's teacher better ):
at least the guys still talk to her ~ ME LEH !?!? THOSE LAN JIAO PEOPLE
talk to me like some retarded ... NEVER SEE GIRL BEFORE IS IT?!

other den that damn suey ! i saw jun xiang -.- and worst to worst ... he's sitting behind us
at the canteen ~ omggg pleaseeeee.... in ite handphone is the MOST IMPORTIAN THING
if lost ~ can sms ~ find ppl sms/call ... omg if i remain in this class for few more days i will
really zibi -...-''''' HELLPPPPPPP ME GODDDDDDDDDDDD D:

No comments: