Friday 30 January 2009

This few days so tired ~_~' and woot happy 1 month of surviving in ite to myself ==''
damn sian ! tml needa go my uncle's house , sunday also ... like what the crap !? so zz why is life
so zzzz ! always clashing in with the days i'm resting ! damn tired -_-'

I been wondering , what to do ~ since im starting to become an otaku more and more
will i be able to stop ? or not ? i seriously don't know ~_~'

And of cause i'm getting used to my crazy class and my noob teacher ... * finally *
used to them
doing their " nonsenses " ... there was this malay guy... whose name is azahar ...
or whatever its spelled as ... i got this feeling he's gay ! he like grabing my other classmate's
butt ! not just that other things too !!(other classmates are guys) so omg D: its like he's gonna
xxxxx with 'em ! even if i like yaoi... but when i look at 'em doing those things ~ its a turn off..

haiz ! still got like 1 year 11 months of ite......................... before i leave ite.. or maybe
2 years 11 months or even 3 .. since maybe i going higher nitec D: if i'm not
then it'll be 1 year 11 months more to poly !! JY to myself ! T_T !
so lazy to type le T_T" tata ~

i have change my background to a "tons" of pikachus !
and my big wallpaper to having dinner with your outer ego ...
bakura & king thief bakura , marik & his crazy self , mutou yuugi & Atem

heres some random drawing ;D
i always tell wei xin that i wanna peek at kaiba's skirt ;x
and some else already did it before me LOLOLOLOLOL :X
Photobucket

No comments: