Wednesday 7 January 2009

being inside of mechanical technology
making me zibi day by day -_-' well at least i come home i feel good ;D
i hope that noob head of losers mechanical let me change class is not so pissed off

so siok ;D come home first thing watch yugioh
~ok i know its abit late and childish for my age to watch ~
BUT I DON'T KNOW THE WHOLE STORY THATS WHY

i like yuugi and Yami ~ kyaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh * siao *

other then that tml 8pm - 12nn my course end ;D * happy *
but also sian la friday...... so sicky ~ got cca.... GAHHH @%!#%^(!@%@

other then that i have some stalkers on my blog ;D
one people say she/he is wei xin's brother HOW CUTE
KAWAII NE ?! oh well have fun stalking :D i don't mind ^^

Happy Stalking :D


if You think im a Fucked up bitch , YES IM ! THANK YOU !

No comments: