Sunday 18 January 2009

i don't like being lecture by my mother, so irritating .
everytime crap so irritating . abit only kpkb ...
sometime i really wish my mother would be a better person

she always wish im smart stuff like that ... and alway saying my cousin what what what
my cousin so smart so rich what what what ... everytime like that .
i want stuff also i don't get it. sometime i really envy other people
poor also happy... as for me i'm having a normal family
also not happy. so many things i cannot get .. ask for one fucking new phone also so much
problem ... cannot ask for any thing one ... also cannot . waste my strength to even talk..
everytime talk to her like talking to wall... tell her so many fucking time
she still huh huh huh .... forget it la

how i wish i got everything i want . this is so sick ..

No comments: