Sunday 9 November 2008

arggggg i forgotten to re-post D:
nvm heck care ~! today i went to the cathay with my cousin sylvia
well i reach there abit too early ~ so i decided to go pc bunk :D
omg i miss that place !! i login audition i was like kyyyaahhh !!!
season 2 le :D i tired rush beat ! its damn hard ~! D:
the best thing all the korean songs are BACK !! * CHEERS *!

after that i got bored and login maple ~ i was so happy !!!
omg meow aiai, cel aiai , sheepy aiai , ting baby , sexy cp,
seifinia and others are there ! and they welcome me back
i can't believe it ! i was missing for almost 1 year !! and they are still there!
they din even delete me !! so happy T_T ! its like im so happy till i don't know
what to say T_T ! they are still so frenly ! they ask me wanna go
horntail or zakum , those stuff that we used to do ! omg so miss them !
well its my dream to join veterans ~ and they invited me in !
i quit wishingstar that time due to ~ something ~ can say cause i was quiting
somemore wishingstar also nothing much leh ~ damn gay LOL

we did some chitchat and stuff like tat in maple and its 12.45
i gtg already to meet my cousins ~ i don't feel like meeting her already
but no choice cause tickets has been book already D: ~
we watch the coffin ._. scary/not so scary
she freak the hell out of me D: ! she was like every part got those scary
music like things ~ she will BOO ! AHHH !! HOO !! all sort of stuff to scare me
she's evil D: ! we had jr carls for lunch ! the burgers are like damn big
awesome !

reach home at 6.30pm called meow aiai ! she was so shock to hear me
she was like speaking in chinese
" AHHHHHHHHHH NANA AIAI HAO XIANG NI"(nana i miss you)
" wei she mo mei you ta ge wo "(why never call me )
she sounded really really very happy ! i was like having this face (XD)
hahahahaha we did some chit chat ~ so omg her com ram 2k
my com ram only 510 LOL ! and can survive in zakum pro liao LOL

k la i go bathe le ~ ( currently downloading maplesea |76%|)
last time it took me 1hour to download the whole thing
now its like 30 min or lesser O: * happy * tata x)


The Old Days at Maplesea

Photobucket

The First Siggy Meow Aiai made for me

Photobucket

The Fun Times x)

namine

The Second Siggy LOL ( miss yufin D: )

(where the shit yufin go when i come back !)

Photobucket

Hahaha the Phua chu kang gang x)

Photobucket

My ex guild WishingStar

Photobucket

No comments: