Friday 7 November 2008

Oh My God im such a retarded O: ! lols !
i said at my previous post that i will ss my audi acc
and holy shit i 4got !! and end up leveling up to 33 ! DAMN !!
forget it >_> i post what i ss here ~ LOL

Firstly im so happy ! i found Big Bang songs inside this private server
(was playing lies LOL :X sad no haru haru !)
oh ya one more thing i change ign into -Sora- LOL :X

Here is my level 33 prove ( its a main written in korea)

I got so crazy that i bought all the pets LOL !(barbie looking)
( theres chinese words in it D:)


Buy alot shoe HOHOHOHO !! (japanese lookin)

Buy alot of hairs also LOL (Ninja sort of looking?)

hohoho buy alot of overalls set (look like margaret of one piece O:)


(This girl is margaret)

well i bought so much stuff ~ and i just think its not enough O_O
~ okay its time to sleep ! haven sleep :P ! its 930am now O:
later 4pm need to meet wei ting and mei hui ~ for the movie the coffin
well i don't mind watching another time with classmates/others
(today will be my first time watching it ._.')

OKay la i go slp le ~ later tonite i'll do another post :D~
btw if you wanna play the audi private server with me
this is the link :D
http://www.necro-audition.de/

~ " nites " * poof*

No comments: