Friday 14 November 2008

Oh dear i have been tag O_O !

Q and A time XD !


Q. The person that tag/pass me this is?
Selena :D
Q. The relationship between him/her is?
My Beloved fren :)
Q. Your five expression him/her is?
Unique,special,cool,friendly,kind
Q. The most memorable he/she has done for you is?
sec 1 ~ the eye brow thing she did in chinese class :X
Q. The most memorable he/she has said to you is?
Not that sure hahaha ^^
Q. If he/she becomes your lover, you will?
not possible ^^
Q. If he/she becomes your lover, the things he/she needs to improve on?
Nothing :D
Q. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will?
*shock*
Q. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reasons will be?
i got no idea O_O
Q. The most desired thing you wanna do for him/her is?
have fun,go out and others O: maybe audition x_x?
Q. Your overall impression of him/her is?
Special girl ^^
Q. How do you think the people around you feel for you?
i don't know a weirdo maybe ^^ hahaha
Q. The characters that i love about myself are?
omg i hate myself O: how to love myself x_X
Q. On the contrary, what about the characters i hate about myself?
my looks my hair my attitude my everything ^^
Q. The most ideal person you wanna be is?
uhhhh ~ no body i guess?
Q. For the people that i love, care n concern for you, you say something to them?
I love you all so much ~ you're the greatest friends i ever had ~ 80%
of you guys rock my socks :) made my day my life my everything happy
whenever i'm feeling down
Q. Pass this quiz to 10 person that you want to know how they think for u, they are?
1. Wei Ting
2. Wei Xin
3. Selena. (she did it already O_O)
4. Kenji ( cousin don't blog)
5. Kuan Min ( meow aiai)
6. Mei Hui
7. Wei Wei x)
8. Erin
9. Samzy( she did also)
10. Adrina

Q. Who is No.6 havin relationship wit?
`ex Classmate / Good fren / Bff / others x)
Q. No.9 is male or female?
Female x)
Q. If No.7 n No.10 is together, will it be a good thing?
Not sure O:
Q. what is No.2 studying about?
Bible Study in the morning (during holiday)
Q. When was the last time you spoke to No.3?
Few Days ago
Q. What kinda music band No.8 like?
omg i not sure T_T
Q. Does No.1 have any siblings?
` Yea An elder/mean brother. wei chong
Q. Would you woo No.3?
LOL this is like ~ wait long long
Q. How bout No.7?
If i was a guy maybe i may consider
but she's older then me ): even if im a guy i don't think she
will love me LOLOLOLOLOLLOOL
Q. Is No.4 single?
I guess not :X who knows
Q. What is the surname of No.5?
POH ! x)
Q. What is the hobby of No.10?
not sure either
Q. Where is No.2 studying at?
Don't like studing O:
Q. Talk something casually about No.1?
Outing !
Q. Have you tried developing feelings for No.6?
I ain les LOL
Q. Where does No.9 lives at?
Hougang ^^
Q. What colour does No.4 like?
BLUEEEEEEEEEE
Q. Are No.5 n No.1 good frends?
` Just school mates.
Q. Is No.7 the sexiest person in the world?
` yes everyone is sexy ! do not judge by look !
Q. What is No.6 doin now?
at home

---------------------------------------

OUCH ! HOLY SHIT ! today i went out with my mom
and my mom made me pluck my eye brow
at some shop for like 5 bucks damn pain -.-'' !!
at first she put some powder on the brow
den start threading damn painful -_-" !!
after threading off all the unwanted hair on my brow ~ she started plucking
omg she pluck till my brows are numb ~_~ i would never wanna do it again
it hurts ~ seriously ! -..- maybe to you its ok to me its NOT !
(its my first time plucking it -_-")

after sooooooooo looonngggg finally bought another dress ~
all black :D simple and plain ! well i bought a pair of black heels too
at some korean shoe shop ~ quite cool its like size 9 which is asia's size 10
(well im wearing size 10 and a half or 11 :X !)

well i reach home about like 530pm + quite tired ~
this is the first time i go shopping with my mom ~
she's quite troublesome D: awhile this this that that omg please ~
sad to say my eye brow still hurts -.-" don't even know why~
but it look good :D the way i wanted it LOL x)

----------------------------------------------

Something Else

----------------------------------------------
i was kinda sad about bugbug cause its like....
i msn him saying hi and saying some words
he did not even reply me ~ thats okay with me
but at least leave a offline message so i know that you're okay or
not happy with me~ i really don't know cause ~
yeah i know im sorry .. you have waiting for me to come back
maplesea since like the day i quit maple till today
and when i come back i found out that u have been hacked at 2 nov
and u decided to quit ~ never to come back again its like
at least i msn you please reply me ~ i feel bad about it...
why would you just reply me for the sake of god ...
hais nvm ~ its okay ~ soon or later it don't bother me anymore..
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Can't wait for 20 nov :D going out wif meow aiai and seifinia
watching movie :) don't know what movie we waiting ~
I wonder how meow aiai look like le its been 1 year
since i last saw her ~ her hair was like short :X
now she's having long hair omg can't wait to see xD
as for seifinia i never see him before,meow aiai also never see
him before ~ cham ah how? hope he don't get lost LOLOLOLOL :X

okay la time to batheeeee ~ then sleep~ i haven sleep yet D: ~
since like ytd till now ~_~ ytd someone called and my mom pick up
and say that i was asleep D: ! when im not !! she tot i was asleep !
omg please -_-' next time see my msn online = im online
IM NOT ASLEEPPPPPPPPPP msn me den i'll call you :D
~ see ya tata byebye ;D -

No comments: