Monday 17 November 2008

TAGGED BY THE SEXY,LOVEABLE,CUTE MICHELLE.

Rules:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.

2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own
10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as stated in this rule clearly.

3. In the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.

4. No tagging back to the person who tagged you!

Start!
1. Weirdo
2. Lazy
3. Enjoys Disturbing people(sometimes LOL)
4. LOVE BLUE,GREEN~ and Black :D
5. Crazy
6. Game Addict
7. Crazy for Kingdom Hearts
8. i Believe in Aliens,Monster,Ghost,Zombies,Gouls :D
9. Nerd ( nerds are "cool")
10.I "R" Stalker


10 people tagged by me :
1.Selena
2.Wei Xin
3.Wei Ting
4.Adrina
5.Kuan Min(meow)
6.Samzy
7.Mei Hui
8.Marlene
9.Erin
10.Jun Wei

1. Do you have secrets?
Yeah ~ who on earth don't have?

2. Would you fall in love with a blind girl/boy?
hahahah ~ may consider LOL see firstttttt

3. Do you enjoy going to school?
yeah ~ starting of seconday years = no :D
but after being together for 4 years
i kinda enjoy it ^^

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Buy the Best computer on earth ~
Buy everything i want :D
Buy a Big Sexy House
Buy ~ alot of things :D don't know what to buy le LOL


5. Will you die for some stranger?
Uhhhh.... Consider First ~

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved by someone.

7. List out your 15 favourite songs.
1. Lies - Big Bang
2. Haru Haru - Big Bang
3. Last Farewell -Big Bang
4. Until you come back - Ft.Island
5. My Heart In Heaven -Sohn Ho Young
6. Dive to world - CherryBlossom
7.Flying Duck - Cherry Filter
8.Come to me - Cherry Filter
9. Romantic Cat - Cherry Filter
10. A Song Of Fire and Storm - Yuki Kajiura
11. A Thousand Mile - Vanessa Carlton
12. Discotheque - Nana Mizuki
13. Simple and Clean - Utada Hikaru
14. Sanctuary - Utada Hikaru
15. Keep Tryin' - Utada Hikaru

8. If the person you secretly like turns out to be a lesbian/gay what would you do?
i will say Cool ~ i Love Gay Guys ~ they are so cool ~

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
Yeah ! watching Yaoi LOL !

10. What makes you horny angry?
Horny Angry ? Don't know
Horny ah ~ joke about dirty jokes ~
most of the time in maple do that :X cause alot of horny people LOL
Angry ~ don't know :D
Horny + Angry = Siao LOL

11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
Hmmm ~ Married ? sexy? or don't know LOL

12. Who are currently the most important people to you?
My Family, My Friends, Everything i got :D

13. What is the most important thing in life?
Everything i got

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Single and rich. of cause *O*

15. What would you like to tell the person you like?

i... ~ Love..... ~ You..... ~ LOL

Maybe That ~ or Something Else LOL

16. What type of person would you fall in love with?
I don't Know ~ I Don't mind Loving Something i don't have interest
cause he love me more i guess?

-END-
--------------------------------------------------
Time suddenly fly so fast O_o !
tmr its the prom dayyyy ~ oh my god?
abit excited o: ~ i guess?

well yesterday ~ something happen ~
the fuggly computer cannot be reformatted
awesome ! this rock totally -.-"
so i decided to call my cousin ~ and he say
okay i 3pm + den come ~ i wait till 7pm +
den he msn me ~ saying that he can't come due to
cannot finish his assignment ~ so nvm ~ he say wednesday
he'll become around 8+ i hope he comes ~

around 8+ went to meet wei ting for movies :)
went to amk hub ~ there ~ to watch
had ebi fried set for dinner ~ some japanese fired prawn
taste odd ~ but never mind ~ oh well ~ now days im getting
more n more lazy ~ now going back to maple to play le ~
anything wanna tell me or whatever tag me on my tag board
or msn me if you have my msn or maybe
find me at cassiopeia ~ my ign is Namine123 ~ okay ~ byebye ~

SOmething Random ~~
Meow aiai talk to me on phone damn random
she always suddenly say all the weird thing so randomly
example " aiya my pigu yang" (my butt itchy)
den suddenly AHH CHOOO
cool *O* LOLOLOOLOLOLOL

No comments: