Wednesday 26 November 2008

i miss my kor D: ~ my niece and not the wife LOL
2010 seems so far ~ by the time i'm already 18 ~
thats old ._." arrggg !!! sian ~~~

now only 3pm + sian ~ so hungry dying already D:
* complain complain complain * ~
so lazy to buy food ~ look at my wallet also sian ~
inside left like 10 bucks ~ fuggy D: i wan go outttt ~

Now i sound like a old hag complaining how bored im ~
my "gawd" this is so .................... dots ~~~~~~~

i wish my maple buddy list got more people ~ so that i chat
wheres all my ex maple buddyy ~ EMI(michelle) COME BACK MAPLE !

[ i just spotted something at spongebob ]
the cb (clumbucket) LOL ! i tot was the ~~~ LOL
thats what i tot at first ~ later i realise its clumbucket
clumbucket ( phanton's burger shop)

Talking to meow now days its like so random LOL! we were like playing card games ~
den i say " noooooo nooooo nooooo~ "( cause i lose)
den she suddenly say "lee guan yew LOL !"
out of no where she will say " wait ! wo de pigu yang !! " ( my butt itchy )
ROFL ~ everyday she's talking so randomly

while we are playing ~ solitaire (the card game at msn)
whenever im losing or she is,we will say
" WAIT ! CHOTTO !
wait ah !! wait !! wait i say wait !! "

how crazy can we be at this game x_x !
so or later will be from crazy to maddness. hahaha !

No comments: