Thursday 6 November 2008

o-hai-yo ! everyone (9pm) i just woke up rofl
this is my another new record ROFL ! 12nn sleep till 9pm
well i audi from ytd till 12nn today then sleep LOL !
finally level 30 :D ! the level 30 licience hard to do -_-"
i did more then 5 times to pass it -_-" can flare while doing it ^^"
(later then i ss and post here )

well i woke up ~ brush teeth and etc ~ on my computer
so many people msn me O_O well maybe its because ~
i off my msn o: ! (hate it when i audi someone msn D:!)

Today i had otah,egg and some veg for dinner :D
the otah very big ._. mom say its from Malaysia de
her friend from msia buy back a few and gave them to my mom
awesome O_O Heres a picture of it ! the red/orangey thingy there (it looks like fish cake or whatever but its not O_O)
well i asked her ~ WHY never ask your friend buy bubblegum!!!
ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! T_T

okay la ~ i go play my private audition le :D cya byebye x) !
(anything tag me at my tag board! for those who know my msn)
(can msn meeeeeeeeee ! sarang hae you ! LOL :X)
byebye ! x)

No comments: