Sunday 2 November 2008

Oh my god ~ another day ~ awaking up at 6pm =_=
now days ~ i been waking up later and later and later ~
~ well at least i get to go pasar malam with mei yun today :D
bought some takoyaki and malay chicken burger ^^

the most shocking thing was like her HAIR !
Photobucket
she reborn it ! so pretty ~ like last time primary 6
she reborn her hair ~ me , wei ting , zandy , mei hui and others
disturb her hair :X we say her hair like barbie's hair LOL

well i reach home ~ i was hoping my mom is asleep
cause she don't like me to buy alot of food back
(i eat them BY MYSELF HAHAHAH !!)
she scare i because super fat like my cousin last time
when i reach home my mom was like AWAKE and she said ~
Photobucket
good thing she let me go this time LOL :X

well i ate everything O: that i buy :X
now watching tsubasa reservoir chronicles :D(anime)
quite nice :X syaoran so handsome oh ~ sakura so cute LOL X)
did some blogging and back to watching anime hohohoho

No comments: