Wednesday 10 December 2008

Abit the dots can -.- ~ today is a very bad day ~
morning wake up ~ my parents at home great ! and my job is? CLEAN MY ROOM!
why? cause my mom tell me ~

Mom : Ah Girl arh ~ did u realise your room now days ~ look like....
Celyn : look like what? o..o'" ?
Mom : look like ur kor last time de room SO MESSY ! even solomon is not as
messy as you lor ! so can u clean ur room -..- "
Celyn : -.- !!! don't compare me with my kor can?! and solomon also ! please la they are GUYS
Mom : i don't care u better clean !! girl boy all the same ! MESSY MEANS MESSY
Celyn : D: !!

so this is what happen now :D ! cleaning room time =.= DAMN !
and also damn sian ~ my mom always compare me with my brother
okay okay ~ he's smarter ! better looking ! married ~ got kids ~
and i'm totally the reverse of him ! im stupid ~ ugly ~ single and no kids !
stop bugging me !! saying this n that ~ yeah yeah if he's better ~
you should not give birth to me -.- ! only know how to compare
sorry ! that im not MISS LITTLE PREFECT ! HMPH !!!

Class Party GG ALREADY !
awesome -.- ! this is pathetic -_-"

No comments: