Sunday 7 December 2008

A post of Bug,Meow,Emi and Me

Antbug(bugbug) aka Antony
s0ts0tcat(Meow) Aka Kuan min
Emimy(emi) Aka Michelle
Namine123 (nana) aka celyn

i know bugbug from a fren name cherring :D
everytime when i was online i would disturb him
and say that he invades my kitchen LOL(ants)
and i will tell him how i killed his frens :X
some i will crush them ~ some i pour hot water
some with baygon ! even better BURN ! :DDDD
how evil of me * laughs like a maniac *

sometime emi(michelle),meow and i
we would talk horny craps or hentai or anything disturbing in buddy list
and sometimes i even wonder :X ! did he also hear what i say ~ those
disturbing and evil stuff LOL ! meow know bug through me :D
i remember meow wanted to add him ! and somemore bad timing
he's gone to camp LOL ! meow keep asking me " tat si ant got online ma?"
i was like "nope ~! mei you (never)"

he's a very nice fren :D even i was missing in maple for 1 year
he still never delete me ! omg im like so touched

as for meow i know her from my ex maple brother rage
actually i know her longer at her crusader (metcat)
cause we pq together at ludi ! not just that~ i even stalked her at pq
and she also do that ! we'll be like ! /find metcat or /find namine123 !
i still remember her hair and face ~ purple naomi hair with the cute face 4

not long later meow meets emi :D ! before i started calling meow
i call emi more :D till one day we conferences :D
i was like hello hello? den they both of them also HELLO HELLO?!
alot of hellos ROFL ! not long later emi left ): she quits maple !
and left me n meow talking craps on phone ~

those days that i was missing ~ something happen oh :X
meow and bug fall in love wif each other ! WOOOT :D
when getting married huh? LOL * waiting*

as for me i was missing :X ! i was playing audition :D
till one day emi msn me ;D and asked me if i would wanna play a
private server wif her at dreams story a sg server
i was addicted to it O_O ! i started playing like some crazy woman

coming back to maple sea also not bad ~ all my old frens are there :D
and there are like new frens ~ i don't know why they add me
some add me and say ~ need dk ! thats why ~ wth -.-
at the same time ~ also another bad timing ~_~
bug quit maple already ! damn D: ! cause he's main got hacked
well now he's back maple :D ~ not that active ~ but its ok :D
i also not so active ~ currently at blog or youtube or reading manga
or msn or wherever ~ whatever :D LOL

LAZY TO TYPE LE !

No comments: