Tuesday 23 December 2008

I been having this weird Dreams Lately,
like is any of this for real or what?

ever since i collect result that day, i been having this weird dreams
like ghost? zombie ? people dying stuff like that.. all the negative stuff
its so crappy.. and also ......
somemore tml is christmas eve already, time sure pass so fast.
after collecting results~

today was crappy ~ woke up at 12nn + and used the com till 3pm +
around 3,4 + i went to sleep already ~ till Silvia called and ask me what my mom
wants for her christmas present? and other stuff like ~ what to buy for who who who

now i just finish dinner ~best thing ever ~ 23- 31 dec my mom not working
weeeeeeeeeeee? im dying -_- i wish to have a dreamless nite
everytime this kind of creepy dreams makes me sick ....

No comments: