Tuesday 9 December 2008

YAHAHAHAHAHA !
i just woke up :X and selena knew it ROFL
she called my house and my mom say im sleeping lOL
(oh great ! i cannot sleep already ! x_____x)
oh well never mind who cares ! hahahahaha
9 days more to result ! * count down *

now im like some crazy bitch :D everyday sleeping at the wrong time
people sleep like nite i sleep in the day ! somemore i still maple in some gay server
private gay server ;D ! inside no gm ~ no players ~ no nothing -.- me i and myself
abit weird ! seriously ! and i mega out ! anyone? there is fuggy guy call v v i mark l v v
which make it looks like wlmarklw it took me a long time finding out the correct 1 -.-

morning i chat wif meow ~ she was like OH ! HOHOHOHOHOHOHO !
and she say that i realise my laughing like gong ji (rooster) LOL
i talk to her till my phone bat flat ~ and i went to bed to sleep around 2pm
okay la im lazy to type already ! im going to eat dinner ;DDD tata !

No comments: