Wednesday 3 December 2008

for some reason ~ i went to moon's blog again -.-~
and trying to read her fuggy blog ~ since im such a stalker
her blog makes me wanna kill someone ~ so twitty
my goodnesssssssssss~

Other then that ~ i saw my brother's wife email ~ name
izaiyoi yin ~ nice one -.- aint that my nick 4 years ago?!
u're such a zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

worst to worst ~ my brother say when he come back singapore
we are moving to his house ~ a bigger house ~
what the hell !! im so not moving to ur BIGGER HOUSE
living in there is HELL !! 2 years ago living at your fuggy house
so pathetic ! computer at ur room !
then how i use?! say put at the living room
u say ~ not good cause kim is pregnant ~ after she give birth
the fuggy com is still in ur room !! and u complain i use alot ?!
hello !? when u not at home den i use hor -.- ! evening i come out le

everytime say i need to do work ~ YEAH RIGHT ! everyday i see u
going to your stupid fish forum ~ see fish ! waste few thousand bucks
buying dragon fish ~ string ray ~ tiger fish and some shit !
buy already don't take care ~ ask dad take care ~ WOW nice
fish die blame me ~ say i scare the fish.then the fish die ~ what kind of nonsense is that?!
i also not interested in your fuggy fish ~ i hate keeping fish ! cannot even play wif them
all u can do is see them swim here n there ~ what so nice!?

cannot imagine living with u and that woman -.-
if i live with u ~ bet u sure complain ~ say i use alot of eletricity
cause my own com in my ROOM and i hardly go out
and ur wife will also say yeah lor ~ very SOFT and think i deaf!?

everytime talk like u're out of breathe or what?!
so soft macham u talking to ants -.- everytime behind my back
talk bad to my brother saying i always in ur room play till very long

as if lor ~ back then im more crazy about my play station 2
then the computer ! i spend more time playing rpg games =.=

this time even if mom and dad agree in living wif u
I M NOT COMING WITH YOU ! im going to find somewhere esle to LIVE

anyway before marrying to my brother ~ act till so nice
nice acting skills ! sadly now u still can act infront of my family
but u can't act infront of me cause I KNOW ! ass hole @^&@%2$!

PLEASE DO NOT ADD WORDS IN MY MOUTH
saying i AGREE in LIVING in a SMALLER ROOM
who the fuck wan a SMALLER ROOM?! NOOB SHIT BITCH

No comments: