Wednesday 31 December 2008

hahaha omg i din know simei ite so near lor please ! bus 31 about 6-7 stop reach le omg
today i meet up with girlf selena ;D at tampines interchange i took the early bus 6.35 and she
took the 6.50 bus hahaha while we were on the way , we were smsing . of cause i reach first ;x
she suddenly sms 火鸟 LOLOLOLOL and i say aiya my here no 火鸟 only got alot of black bird
i think people will think we are crazy ;x laughing at my own hp ROFL

we reach there quite early
but also good la cause ~ firstly we register finish le zao le ;D

after that we went for mac for breakfast , not long later we went to tampines gaint and ikea
to disturb my mother lolololololols ! i told selena , try find 1 gal about 1.5m tat tall wearing
green shirt and curly hair ~ LOLOLOLOL we saw her at the fbt area there hahaha

well i reach home about 12 + sleep till 8 + den wake up LOL
i started audition and i couple with a 9 year old girl LOL awesome
well selena is on her way coming to my house now ;D

we are gonna have another stay over LOLS i ask my dad this time
he just reply me okay LOLS ! thats all for today

No comments: