Wednesday 3 December 2008

Another Day waking up at 7pm ~
i slpt at 1pm ~ i just can't slp ~ and i don't know why..

for some reason ~ i feel like watching bleach movie 3 : fade to black ):
sian need to wait for like a year for the goddamn thing to be on the internet

and i also starting to become a pyscho each day ~ wif my computer
awhile lag ~ awhile hang ~ awhile all sort of nonsense ~
cannot even reformat ! cannot this cannot ! that my god la !
why can't this computer give me peace -.- by letting me play my games

i msn solomon ~ and he say
" okay friday i come help u reformat,fear not ! i will repair it. :)) ! "
and i got this feeling that he will sure forget -.- since now poly are having exams
and i reply him " okay ! if you don't forget den say " he was like STEADY AH

haiz ~ so sian ~ cannot make it ~ everday i been like playing pet society at
facebook ~ till now my pet level 25 ~ hiong ~ 14k exp already
other then that ~ 9pm i will watch the nyouya show at chnl 8

* sighs * ~ im going for dinner now ~ tata ( '-' ) !

No comments: